Mounted a pendant in 1st half 19th century by Carlo Giuliano
On the back engraved the pyramids in Egypt
Size of the cameo is 26mm x 20mm
The pendant is long 43mm

Carlo Giuliano (1831/1895) was a goldsmith and jeweller operating in London from 1860. He started work in Naples for Alessandro Castellani and was sent to London to establish a branch of the Casa Castellani. He left Castellani's employ in the early 1860's and in turn worked for Robert Phillips, Harry Emanuel and Hunt & Roskell- all leading London jewellers. In 1875, he set out on his own, starting a retail outlet at 115 Piccadilly, and specialising in Renaissance-style design